Monday, July 27, 2020

Mexico is Fun

By Jaylyn

I like Mexico because I like meeting new friends and school. I like being in dances at school. l also like learning Spanish and running barrels. I like that people come knock on our door and sell homemade donuts and bread. There are lots of boys and girls to play with. I also like when mission trips come, and there are more girls and boys to play with.

In a dance at school in 2019

Playing school with friends

I like horses. I like horses because I grew up with them, and I have learned to ride from my Dad. I’m glad I met a girl here that taught me how to run barrels.

I love horses.

I don’t like Mexico because there are lots of bad things that are not good like drugs and evil, and it is far away from my family.

I like living in Mexico. Mexico is fun.

My family visiting a historic church an hour from where we live

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Love, Be Mercy

The beautiful, historic church in General Cepeda: San Fransisco de Asis. Last spring, we were discussing the miracle of the Eucharist and th...